WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Lead the implementation of Bosque’s overall performance marketing strategy, in line with our business and growth goals. Your primary objective will be to help drive profitable revenue growth across paid and performance channels. This means allocating and managing budgets across channels and campaigns on a daily basis to achieve ROAS, CPA and CAC targets.
- Take a data driven approach to prioritize and optimize our performance channels. Fully manage and execute digital campaigns, from ideation to content creation, to site/funnel conversion optimization.
- Explore, launch, manage, and optimize new, exploratory and incremental paid channels for Bosque, including offline.
- Create a marketing content and promotions calendar aligned with sales, financial and marketing objectives, in close collaboration with Merchandising and Operations
- Stay abreast of industry developments and keep the team, key stakeholders and management informed of their potential implications to our performance channels.
- Conduct ongoing analyses and surface the data that will inform strategies that move customers through the purchase funnel
- Report on marketing performance and KPIs (CPA, ROAS, CAC, CPO etc.)
- Contribute to a healthy culture of collaboration across the company (e.g. Operations, Product, etc)
- Substantially contribute to building a unicorn story that reflects a product-centric desire for growth
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of B2C performance marketing experience, ideally either in-house at a fast growing B2C/DTC e-commerce startup or agency (with e-commerce clients).
- 2+ years of experience being fully responsible for acquiring new customers
Strong experience managing Pinterest, Facebook and Google Ads across display, paid search and shopping
- Ability to manage performance channels end-to-end: channel strategy, implementation, creative development, optimization and reporting
- Nice to have: Growth does not start and stop with ads and its distribution but requires a holistic approach on growth and product. Some prior experience working closely with Product teams to improve site conversion and overall marketing performance
- Nice to have: Demonstrated ‘growth hacking’ mindset, ability to identify, test and measure marketing that may not be traditional performance
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and transfer it into actionable steps. Hypothesis driven work approach.
- Process-driven and result-oriented, combined with a hands-on mindset and can-do attitude
Keen creative eye, you love challenging the status quo with a mindset of ‘how can we do this even better?’
- Dynamic personality, full of energy and ideas, with a low ego
- Strong English communication and presentation skills to strike meaningful conversations at senior leadership level with both external and internal partners, German language proficiency is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
At Bosque we believe that diversity is not an add-on, it’s an asset. The success of Bosque will originate from our team, and through our different views and approaches. All qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.
Being part of Bosque means making a difference. Our industry is awash with too much plastic and far too many dead plants. We tackle both with a focus on sustainability in everything we do, and the power of tech to turn all thumbs ‘green’.
Grow together with Bosque: not only on a business level but on a personal level.
Work with an international and ambitious team that embraces change and diversity.
Flexible work setup: remote and hybrid office located in the heart of Berlin.
A competitive remuneration package including employee stock options for permanent positions.
A dynamic, diverse and intellectually challenging environment within a growing team.
Bosque is an online plant store that takes a whole new approach. All of our plants are sustainable and designed to live long, healthy lives. With tech, we provide personalized tips and tricks along our customers’ plant journey, so anyone can become a plant pro while filling their indoors with green. We believe that plants help us live a more mindful lifestyle. Science backs this up, too: studies show that plants have the power to ease stress, improve your mood, and increase creativity. Plus, they just make our indoors look better! Our mission is to bring that mindfulness into every home.
You will join an experienced team of entrepreneurs, plant experts and well-known investors that are driven by a common vision of making cities and indoor environments greener and healthier.
Are you ready to revolutionize the plant industry with us? We cannot wait to meet you!
· Deborah Choi, MD and Chief Brand Officer - deborah (at) mybosque (dot) com